What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cellular data problem

Edster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Over the last month, I have been required to purchase additional data well above any previous month. I know that there's plenty of possibilities for this but my usage was no different than any of the previous months. I listen to Pandora, I download some books and games and an app every now and then. The only thing that was different was that there was an update to Pages that seemed to never happen. I would get an error message that said that it couldn't download. However, the little "progress" box stayed open and the icon was in that "grey" mode that appears when you're downloading something.
I guess the question is: Is there somewhere that I can go to see if something is openor running that's using data on a continual basis?

Most reactions