CCHide does not hide

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by RudyL90, Feb 6, 2014.

1. RudyL90

RudyL90 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    I have the following tweaks installed on my iPad Air:
    Activator, Background Manager, Bigify+, CCHide, CCToggles, Dimmer, f.lux, Iconoclasm and NoSlowAnimations.

Is there a possibility that one of these tweaks interferes with CCHide? If not, what could else be the problem?

2. willerz2

willerz2 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +279 / 0
    The only one of the bunch that would possibly conflict with it would be CCToggles. See if removing CCToggles allows you to apply changes using CCHide. I use CCSettings and it works fine with CCHide. It may possibly be a bug that the developer is not aware of it it does work after removing CCToggles.

3. RudyL90

RudyL90 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    I removed CCToggles, CCHide is still not working... Thanks for your help anyways

4. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,062 / 0
    I don't know why you want to use CCHide (as in, what elements you are trying to hide in the Control Center). And, I don't know why it's not working for you ... sorry.

But, have you looked into the tweak "Cloaky" ($1.50, USD)? With it, you can hide all sorts of stuff that would normally show in the Control Center. See this for the options for the Control Center:

[​IMG]

An added bonus is that it also hides stuff in the status bar, among other things:

[​IMG]

There is an update to this tweak that now allows you to do things within the Preferences of your Settings app. It's not in the picture cause I haven't upgraded it yes (I just saw the update while I was at Cydia finding out what CCHide is/does). On my phone, it now allows me to hide any line in the main Settings view - I see no reason why it won't work the same when I update the iPad...

This tweak works great on my iPad Air. Maybe it'll work for you?

Marilyn

EDIT TO ADD: I currently have CCSettings and QuickActivator loaded as my Control Center mods. So far, knock on wood, everything works fine together.

5. RudyL90

RudyL90 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Great, thanks for the tip!!