What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cases with screen protector on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are there any cases for the iPad that have a screen protector attached to them..I know otterbox has a case for the iPod touch with one.

bryanpog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cellur111 said:
Are there any cases for the iPad that have a screen protector attached to them..I know otterbox has a case for the iPod touch with one.

Otter box makes one like that for the iPad as well

Sent from my iPad 32g (3rd Generation) using iPF

Patrizia_NC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only thing with otter box is you have to press HARD. My husband has one on his phone and for me it's harder to use

bryanpog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Patrizia_NC said:
The only thing with otter box is you have to press HARD. My husband has one on his phone and for me it's harder to use

I would call otterbox and have them send a replacement. I have had three and never had an issue with the touch screen sensitivity.

Just email the customer service. They will usually have a replacement in the mail right away no questions

Thomas1977

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just got a Otterbox on my ipad that has a screen protector in it it’s the otterbox resq series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts