caseen iPadForums Welcome + Introduces iPad 3rd Gen Case Lineup + Free Case GIVEAWAY

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by caseenBrandon, Apr 23, 2012.

1. DNC1968

DNC1968
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I have to admit, the SKINNY leather case has my vote. :)

2. mdholm

mdholm
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I'd go with the Retro Pink Plaid case. I tend to always go for green cases, and it would be fun to mix things up for a change. And I like that there is a stylus holder on it.

3. Zevo

Zevo
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I really like the design of the caseen SKINNY Genuine Leather Stand Case (DESIGNO Series Black) for Apple iPad 3. Looks real nice!

4. Skull One

Skull One
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    The caseen SKINNY Genuine Leather Stand Hand Strap Case (DESIGNO Series Black) for Apple iPad 3rd Generation.

Currently my iPad (3rd gen) is naked. This travesty has occurred because no standout designs have presented themselves. Until now. With the caseen Genuine Leather Stand, I could properly cover my iPad and know it was done right. I could hold my iPad proudly and furthermore securely with the Hand Strap. I could hold it for hours knowing that only the slightest of weight was added to protect my iPad from the harsh realities we know as life. Yes, this case would be used to not only protect my iPad but to show off my iPad. It would be the perfect compliment to the perfect device.

5. timaban

timaban
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    First off welcome to the Ipadforums. I would love the Caseen Skinny Genuine Leather Stand Case it looks good and looks better than my apple case.
    Pick me please.

6. nicki8801

nicki8801
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Dear Santa,

If I don't win the snazzy looking caseen Retro Pink Smart Case Cover Stand & Hand Strap for the New Apple IPad (3rd Generation) will you please put it at the top of my list for next Christmas. I'm now keeping my iPad safe in a Whole Foods refrigerated bag and I look more pathetic than the Retro Snazzy iPad person I dream to be. I also have lost two stylus pens because my Whole Foods bag seems to have a hole in it. The beautiful Caseen Retro
    Cover even has a stylus holder on its side.

If I do win this snazzy caseen Retro Pink Cover, I will probably have a heart attack and my daughter will happily
    Inherit my fabulous iPad and it's new Retro Pink Cover. Give her a piece of coal for Christmas because she has
    Encouraged me to enter this contest and I suspect her motives :)

Nicki who's iPad needs a new caseen cover

7. exile

exile
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Looks like some solid cases :)

8. devjeet1988

devjeet1988
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Dark Brown Plaid is my choice... All the covers r gd looking n very elegant but this one is more official n corporate looking which wil Give my iPad a new status in the office... Really the hand strap wil make carrying the iPad easy.

9. Sargon

Sargon
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
  10. PinkPrincess

PinkPrincess
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    welcome to ipadforums.net :)

It has to be the "caseen Retro Pink Plaid Smart Case Cover". The hand strap is a must for me when choosing my next case when reading etc the ipad can become very heavy and awkward when holding. Also when in the "stand up" position the case does not touch the surface not many cases have this feature , shows a nice strong case not to have to hold itself at the bottom when touching the surface. I think the stylus holder is clever i have never used a stylus....... Its where to keep it i would defo loose it , but this has a stylus holder :). Lovely design on the front even down to the pink! stitching.
    Thank you for this lovely give away

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :)