What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can't post in some comments sections

spindriftrider

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In some online newspapers when try to comment the curser doesn't appear and no keyboard. Sometimes the curser appears then the keyboard comes up and the curser goes away. This mostly takes place with online daily papers.

any fix for this?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK - there are several possible reasons for this - from simple to more complex. So, let's try a real simple one first of all - and, simple as it is, it fixes about 80% of unexplained problems.

Switch the iPad completely off - i.e. hold down the Power button until the slider control appears, accept the offer to switch off, wait until the rotating white bezel disappears and the screen is completely blank, then switch on again by pressing and holding the Power button until the white Apple logo appears. After a few seconds the iPad will play a short 'jingle' and, a couple of seconds later, you're back to normal. Surprising as it seems, this fixes a whole load of problems and even Apple recommend you do this occasionally rather than simply putting your iPad to sleep - as most of us normally do - with a brief press to the Power button.

If this doesn't fix the problem, there are a load of other things you can try so get back to us and we'll suggest some more

Tim

OP
S

spindriftrider

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Tim, tried it, didn't help.

@ poison, I DLed that app but don't see any connection with using the app and interaction with the daily papers.
I'm waiting a reply from the papers.

Thanks all

Most reactions

Latest posts