What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't find photos on my iPad

Steve1434

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I have synced some photo folders using iTunes to my iPad, but I can't find them on it? In iTunes it clearly shows on the bar along the bottom that I have a few gigs of photos on the device. Where have they gone?

This is my first idevice so I am still getting used to apples way

Regards

Steve

CountryRain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On the main page you should see Photos, select that, then select Albums. Your photos should be in there :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Steve1434 said:
Hi. I have synced some photo folders using iTunes to my iPad, but I can't find them on it? In iTunes it clearly shows on the bar along the bottom that I have a few gigs of photos on the device. Where have they gone?

This is my first idevice so I am still getting used to apples way

Regards

Steve

Yea I can't find some mine.either....I had to restore my ipad 1 so.im putting back all 1007 pics jus like I did before, and for.some reason this time my computer is saying "some photos were not copied to the ipad because there was not enough free space on your computer to hold optimized versions of your photos and photo albums" what the heck is that?!?! I even deleted the ipad photo cache also and tried again and I get the same thing!

OP
S

Steve1434

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have looked everywhere on the iPad, every possible place that you can, but still nothing?

CountryRain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tap the home button on the bottom of the iPad twice. To bring up the keypad search. Type in photos. And press enter. Does it show the photos folder? If it does select it

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
S

Steve1434

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies all,

If I download a photo from the Internet it appears in the photo folder as you would expect, but if I sync photos through iTunes they do not, but they are taking up space on the iPads memory, which means that they are on the actual device, but not in a way that they can be seen?

mahaza88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I am newbie too and have same problems with viewing my photos on ipad2 after synched from itunes on my windows laptop.
On itunes, its shows i have about 300+ photos on my ipad but cant find it in Photos or My Photos app.
Help...

Thnx

dtarge6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having the same problem. I importers thu iTunes, it says I have 90 pictures but it only shows 46 in the photo app, which are ones I downloaded from Facebook. Any idea how to find them? Is there an app that could help?

talasantos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my problem is different. i can view photos on my album, but when i try to use it on a photoapp it wont show. for example, i was trying to add a photo on kik, but when i clicked the import photo thing it said that there were no photos on my ipad. how isthat possible & how can i fix it? please reply asap, thank you.

Most reactions