What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't find ical on my ipad.

MacLove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't find the ical app on my ipad. And not in appstore either. Where can I download it from?
Sounds silly but there is now another calendar on my ipad and I refuse to beleive that is ical because it looks more like a microsoft application. I think iCal disappeared when hotmail became outlook.
Or should it look like this nowadays? (See attachement)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 301

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't find the ical app on my ipad. And not in appstore either. Where can I download it from?
Sounds silly but there is now another calendar on my ipad and I refuse to beleive that is ical because it looks more like a microsoft application. I think iCal disappeared when hotmail became outlook.
Or should it look like this nowadays? (See attachement)

Yes, with the new iOS7xx upgrade that is the new native Calendar interface on your iPad.
EDIT: where are my manners? A warm welcome to the forum MacLove. Hope you enjoy it here:)
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
M

MacLove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you!

Thanks a lot for the quick answer and your warm welcome!:eek:

Most reactions

Latest posts