What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cant download word with friends app.

ieisgrau

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I try to download on my ipad2 it doesn't recognize my user name (email address) or my password. I did have this app working on my droid smart phone but I do not have this smart phone anymore. Can anyone help?
Izzel

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ok, I'm not sure I'm understanding you, so if what I say next is off the mark, that's why.

The Android Market and App Store are completely separate, and the apps are not interchangeable. It's like trying to run a Windows app on a Mac. Not going to work. (Well, unless you running Windows on a Mac)

You can't re-dowload an app that you bought from the Market using your Google credentials. You'll have to use your Apple ID and pay, yes again, for the app.

Scroll down to the bottom of the App Store screen while in the Featured tab. At the bottom left make sure you are signed in with your Apple ID.

Most reactions