What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot open multi-page TIFFs

DanielV6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Guys, I'm having the same issue opening the TIFF file on my I-pad.
Unfortunately, being a multi page file, the email shows just the first page of it and the only thing that I can do is save the image. I have docstogo installed but can't think of how to open the file with it.

Any feedback would be very much appreciated.

cheers

Daniele

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Guys, I'm having the same issue opening the TIFF file on my I-pad.
Unfortunately, being a multi page file, the email shows just the first page of it and the only thing that I can do is save the image. I have docstogo installed but can't think of how to open the file with it.

Any feedback would be very much appreciated.

cheers

Daniele

When you are viewing the first page of the image in the iPad's Mail app can you copy the images and then paste them into a DocsToGo document? I know that there have been reports that DocsToGo doesn't register with iOS its ability to open TIFF files.

Tim

OP
D

DanielV6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Tim, unfortunately no, you cannot.

Any other app you could think of?

TNKS

Daniele

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Tim, unfortunately no, you cannot.

Any other app you could think of?

TNKS

Daniele

I think that GoodReader can do this and I have a copy here, but I don't have any multi-page TIFF images to try for you. If I PMd you my email address do you have any images you could send - obviously nothing confidential - and I could try for you to save you having to buy the app and then finding it doesn't work!!

Tim

OP
D

DanielV6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim, thanks a lot for your help. Unfortunately I have only Tiff file that I cannot disclose...

I will try to buy this one and see if it works.

Thanks

Daniele

ProBowler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same issue and I DO have a multi page file you can view. Your help would be most appreciated. Right now the file is in an email I sent to myself with the attachment. If youI M'd me! How could I attach the file?

ProBowler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same issue and I DO have a multi page file you can view. Your help would be most appreciated. Right now the file is in an email I sent to myself with the attachment. If you IM'd me, how could I attach the file?

spunkypt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too have this issue and wondered if you were able to try opening it with Goodreader? I really dont want to waste money on apps that wont work. Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts