What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you RDP INTO an iPad? iPad to iPad, or PC/Mac to iPad

cpickersgill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have just purchased 4 iPads (and theres more to some) that will be distributed around the country with the centra support based in Sydney.

Most of the operators are newbies to iOS, and I would like the ability to RDP into an ipad if they are having problems from either my iPad or my desktop (Pc or Mac) from Sydney. Whiel most of it is fool proof, we are having a few issues with one app in Particular Memory-map, which is preventing the rollout until I can sort it. If I could RDP into the Pads, I could roll them out while I sort this issue out locally, then roll the rest of them out without a recall back to base

I have done a number of searches, but so far to no avail... plenty from Ipad to PC/Mac; but havent been able to see any iPad to iPad or PC/Mac to iPad

Any assistance woudl be much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Most reactions

Latest posts