What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can some one tell me how to......?

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
send a notification so the person will know i like what theyosted, instead of replying with a thread?

Anyone with the answer will of course get an immediate like! I searched and searched, and for whatever reason can not open the tutorial. Thanks so much, Squib.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's a screenshot of the relevant bit.

Image 2013-04-27 at 11.30 PM.jpg

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
send a notification so the person will know i like what theyosted, instead of replying with a thread?

Anyone with the answer will of course get an immediate like! I searched and searched, and for whatever reason can not open the tutorial. Thanks so much, Squib.

If you are in the forum app, (going by memory here) scroll up to the top of the page and tap on the little grey pointer to the right (>) which takes you into the web site from where you can issue and read Likes.
I use Tapatalk where you just tap on the post to get this to issue a Like:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367129032.237477.jpg

Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Gosh, I forgot to say thanks!!! I give you likes all the time anyway. You will need to ask for a new present! In line with the IPF rules of course!

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gosh, I forgot to say thanks!!! I give you likes all the time anyway. You will need to ask for a new present! In line with the IPF rules of course!

Hi squib, hope your day is going well. I'll get in first. A Porche 911 Targa in a bright canary yellow, if you can manage it thanks. I won't tell 'em if you don't:)
Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts