1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Can i track source of purchase?

Discussion in 'iPad Development' started by night_amir, Jan 26, 2012.

1. night_amir

night_amir iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can i track source of purchase? For example, i want to track how much purchase has been from official web-site and how much purchase has been from web-site of your partners. Can i do this with apple app store?
  2. Obg1

Obg1 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not sure about purchases, but I know Flurry is a great analytic tool. Check it out!
  3. comicool

comicool iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You can also set up bit.ly urls to track clicks, not sure about purchases though
  4. Alex Merd

Alex Merd iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As far as I know there is no way to find out from where user comes to iTunes and bought the app. There are some workarounds that are used by pay-per-install systems but this is usually to track is user purchased app after clicking on ad somewhere in other app.
  5. Olga_AR

Olga_AR iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As far as I know there is a third-party tool called Mobileapptracking. Just google it and find the detailed description, probably you'll find it helpful.