What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can i create a poster in pages and then export it to photos?

claffster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all.

This is my first post and was hoping somebody could help me!

I have created a great poster to use for a title screen for a video I am creating in IMovies. I feel the only way can do this is to get the doc within photos to use.

I have tried and can find no obvious way of doing this and now wondering if it's not possible or I need another app?

Can anybody help please.

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
claffster said:
Hi all.

This is my first post and was hoping somebody could help me!

I have created a great poster to use for a title screen for a video I am creating in IMovies. I feel the only way can do this is to get the doc within photos to use.

I have tried and can find no obvious way of doing this and now wondering if it's not possible or I need another app?

Can anybody help please.

Just zoom the poster to fit the whole page and press the home and lock button simultaneously to take a screenshot of the poster (which will be saved to your Camera Roll). You might need to try several times to do this successful.

Easier way is to email the poster to yourself as a PDF and convert it to an image by downloading a PDF converter on your PC. Then either sync the image to your iDevice or email it to yourself or upload it to an image-sharing site and download it to your Camera Roll.

- Sent from my BRAND-NEW iPad 2! :D

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts