What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar not keeping old appointments

pcmotorhed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was attempting to use my iPad calendar to store old appointments so I can track old home/car maintenance or trip dates and etc... I found out that after roughly a month back sometimes less that the appointments start to disappear. Is this an issue with The OS or is it simply not reliable for this kind of use? I'm hoping that I'm simply not setting up my calendar correctly. Thanks for any advice.

Elux72

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you go into Settings-Mail, Contacts, Calendar-Sync, it gives you several options to sync your calendar events backwards at different points in time.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
pcmotorhed

pcmotorhed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was just moments before just checking the same setting and selected to sync all appointments and everything reappeared. Nothing got lost and glad to see. I appreciate the response.

Elux72

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sure, no problem. For really important events, in addition to syncing them as far back as possible, I also put them into a note, or reminder, or even a Numbers spreadsheet, to have another record of them.

Most reactions

Latest posts