What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar not giving me alerts on day of?

Nakedbabytoes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Started using my iPad calendar this week & have things listed today that started at 7am but did not get a screen notification today about it. I set the alert as "day of event" and turned on my badge & alert notifications on "settings". What am I missing???

I need to be reminded for me to rely on my iPad for my planner.

Thanks!

V1V1D

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you select the day you want an alert, under Add Event scroll down till you see alert. By default it's "none" you need to change it to 5, 10,15 min etc and click done.

I had the same issue for awhile, but it works great now.

Good luck

OP
N

Nakedbabytoes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yup, I did that. I selected "day of event" as my notification. Then turned on the notifications & alerts & badges in the general settings menu. But still, not notifying me.
Headscratch.

carols

iPF Noob
Reaction score
restart the ipad. and try to set the calendar again.
Restart:
Hold down the power button until the power off slider appears. Slide it off. When the iPad finishes shutting down, hold down the power button again until the Apple logo appears.

Most reactions

Latest posts