1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Calendar is going bonkers!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Debbie E., Oct 26, 2012.

1. Debbie E.

Debbie E. iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello, I am Debbie and I am a brand new member not only here, but in the iPad 2 world. I'm pretty intimidated by all that the iPad offers, but my most immediate problem is when I turned on my iPad today, it is showing HUNDREDS of repeated items on the calendar. ie: Oct 27 is my sil's b'day and it's on there 104 times!!!! Any date that has an entry is repeated that day dozens of times....What the heck is going on? I don't think I gave it any new commands or switched any of the settings that would cause this to happen. Could someone PLEASE help me? TIA, I appreciate all of your knowledge that you're willing to share and help me with. Thank you!