1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

BTStack Mouse

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Wokiebear, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Wokiebear

Wokiebear iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Not sure where to post this. Discovered something in an aha moment. Was playing around with my iPad desktop using Logmein with my Apple keyboard and Apple mouse, both BT devices, connected to the iPad via the BTStack Keyboard and BTStack Mouse on a jail broke iPad. Had to walk away to tend to my dogs to let them out. By the time I got back, of course, iPad went to sleep. Out of habit, touched the mouse and moved it to wake up the screen...VIOLA, iPad awoke. Didn't know it could do that. Aha moment.
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    Yes - the same with my BT keyboard. It's actually 'dangerous' because if, like me, you leave your iPad on 'Autolock'-> 'Never' and have your iPad on battery then, if you accidentally touch a key on the BT keyboard, it will awaken the iPad - goes right to the Home screen and, hey presto, your iPad is switched on, using battery, with Autolock set to Never.....:(

Tim
  3. Wokiebear

Wokiebear iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I can see how that could be a real problem, but I don't put the Autolock on never unless I'm on a long session. But I'm not a mod. So not so much of a problem for me.