What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"browse" not avail on mac?

RACER X

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello so i'm an apple noob.

i'm trying to send my resume out to people

when on sites alot of them you can download your resume directly to their site

now i've got the goodreader app, and got my resume saved on there

but when i get a site and it says BROWSE, where i usually upload my resume, it doesn't work

what to do

:confused:

OP
R

RACER X

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i was told at apple store to D/L pages, did that

do i need to rewrite my resume on my ipad?

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Browse doesn't work because the iPad doesn't really have an available file system to the end user like say Windows Explorer. Pages will allow you to put the resume on your iPad, but you still cannot browse on a web page. So you will have to email it to people, which you CAN do from pages.

Unfortunately if you absolutely MUST use the browse button, you will have to do it from a real computer.

I suppose you could say something in the message about needing to email it, or you could put it in the clouds with a program like Box.net or Drop Box, and then in their message box tell them the resume is available at those locations, but other than that you're kinda out of luck.

Most reactions

Latest posts