What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brand noobie

Littlelozzy_75

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Howdy fellow iPadders (sorry if that's dorky, remember I am a noobie :))

I've literally just received my 16GB wifi iPad into my hot little hands, I haven't even opened the box yet (was a free gift from work for achieving, well, good stuff..!) so I'm a little bit excited. Few things I'm wondering are -

1. What is the best and most stylish, non bulky and protective case for popping into a small handbag?
2. What are the absolute essential accessories to get straight up?

:confused:

deckyon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sturmphoto.com
1. Welcome
2. Actually, the Apple case is not bad at all.
3. Besides the case, a Screen Protector. I personally recommend the Invisashields. I have use 8 of them on my different devices and they are flawless. Beyond that, people will probably say "Camera Adapter" or "Stylus". I have neither, yet.

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not a big screen protector advocate... But a case is a must just so you don't scratch the back. I use a incase flip has been great so far! I also got the dock/keyboard but I think I like typing on the screen better anyway.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score

For those of us who live on the side of the hemisphere where the toilets and sinks drain in the proper direction, BestBuy (a nationwide chain of appliance/electronic stores) is selling $50 iTunes gift cards for $40 the day after Thanksgiving. For me, that is an absolute essential accessory I can not have enough of!

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Howdy fellow iPadders (sorry if that's dorky, remember I am a noobie :))

I've literally just received my 16GB wifi iPad into my hot little hands, I haven't even opened the box yet (was a free gift from work for achieving, well, good stuff..!) so I'm a little bit excited. Few things I'm wondering are -

1. What is the best and most stylish, non bulky and protective case for popping into a small handbag?

Welcome to the forum LittleOz,
Take your time and winidow shop for a case,you will need one putting in in and out of your purse or bag,always protect your screen, that is a must. Congratulation of achiveing what ever you did to get the award of the ipad,well done.

As for a protector I have tried three but settled on the Moshi I Visor,so simple to put on and use,no sticky mess. Its been on three months now and it still looks like new.

Al.

Last edited:
OP
L

Littlelozzy_75

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for that guys, I ended up going with the Moshi iVisor (thanks Al for the heads up). It's still en route in the mail and was quite expensive but all the reviews sounded really good plus I can't stand the thought of crappy little screen bubbles everywhere!

Still don't have a case (slacker, too busy watching UFC in my downtime....:)) but have been ogling online the marware eco-view and eco-flip cases which look very tidy (though the gray inside puts me off a bit).

Anyhoo, appreciate your comments and suggestions (except the bit about the water direction in the loo C4 :p though I did learn that from the Simpsons.... along with the rest of my America history!)

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm going to say: if you only buy ONE thing for your iPad, let it be GoodReader (the app)

The MacAlly bookstand is by far my favorite case. It is stylish, thin minimal and keeps the screen clean when closed

BookStand.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts