What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bookmarks have vanished

OP
clermont

clermont

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have no idea what I just did but i tried to take another screenshot and ipad closed down again and rebooted this time they are all there....

OP
clermont

clermont

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That 2nd picture you took wasn't coming up it was just coming up as save bookmark. no matter what I clicked on all I could get was that add bookmark or history, but when it powered off and rebooted it all came back as normal. thank you for your assistance anyway, it is appreciated...still can't work out what happened to make them disappear, but at least they are back now

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That 2nd picture you took wasn't coming up it was just coming up as save bookmark. no matter what I clicked on all I could get was that add bookmark or history, but when it powered off and rebooted it all came back as normal. thank you for your assistance anyway, it is appreciated...still can't work out what happened to make them disappear, but at least they are back now

I'm glad you got it working again. :)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts