1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Bodyguardz Screenshield w/Tons of Microbubble

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by b00st4ddicted, Jul 28, 2011.

1. b00st4ddicted

b00st4ddicted iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Guys,

I am a long time lurker and first time poster. I did many searches before I posted this on google, but I am not finding the exact answer that I am looking for. I installed the screenshield from Bodyguardz on Monday. Everything aligned perfectly and all the larger air bubbles came out, but what's left is still the microbubbles cloud haze like residue. It's been 3 days, and I am worrying that it will not come out? I have read that if I applied too much solution, it causes it to dry slower since it's a larger screen, but I have also read that I did not apply enough solution. I have attached along with this a picture of what the microbubbles look like. Please advice. Thanks in advance!!!

Attached Files:

2. Harters

Harters iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    That's exactly what happened to mine. I waited a week, but it didn't improve. I bought the full kit, luckily the rear went on beautifully and the slight bit of clouding went after 24 hours.

I ended up removing the screen protector and contacted I my seller and he gave me 50% of my money back. I have now got a MediaDevil matte screen protector and I couldn't be happier :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF
  3. b00st4ddicted

b00st4ddicted iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wonder what's the cause of it. It is suppose to go away and I just sprayed away with the solution. Anyone else that experience this, but had the bubbles eventually go away?