What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bodyguardz Screenshield w/Tons of Microbubble

b00st4ddicted

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am a long time lurker and first time poster. I did many searches before I posted this on google, but I am not finding the exact answer that I am looking for. I installed the screenshield from Bodyguardz on Monday. Everything aligned perfectly and all the larger air bubbles came out, but what's left is still the microbubbles cloud haze like residue. It's been 3 days, and I am worrying that it will not come out? I have read that if I applied too much solution, it causes it to dry slower since it's a larger screen, but I have also read that I did not apply enough solution. I have attached along with this a picture of what the microbubbles look like. Please advice. Thanks in advance!!!

Attachments

• Photo1 (1).jpg
    Photo1 (1).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 545

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
b00st4ddicted said:
Hi Guys,

I am a long time lurker and first time poster. I did many searches before I posted this on google, but I am not finding the exact answer that I am looking for. I installed the screenshield from Bodyguardz on Monday. Everything aligned perfectly and all the larger air bubbles came out, but what's left is still the microbubbles cloud haze like residue. It's been 3 days, and I am worrying that it will not come out? I have read that if I applied too much solution, it causes it to dry slower since it's a larger screen, but I have also read that I did not apply enough solution. I have attached along with this a picture of what the microbubbles look like. Please advice. Thanks in advance!!!

That's exactly what happened to mine. I waited a week, but it didn't improve. I bought the full kit, luckily the rear went on beautifully and the slight bit of clouding went after 24 hours.

I ended up removing the screen protector and contacted I my seller and he gave me 50% of my money back. I have now got a MediaDevil matte screen protector and I couldn't be happier :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

OP
B

b00st4ddicted

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wonder what's the cause of it. It is suppose to go away and I just sprayed away with the solution. Anyone else that experience this, but had the bubbles eventually go away?

Most reactions

Latest posts