What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth keyboards

jor412

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I bought the Belkin bluetooth keyboard and case. It's a bit expensive but right now Beyond the Box Rockwell One offers 0% interest 6-12 month plans on their products. They also offer 10% options. The keyboard is quite responsive and works well with the new iPad. I have to slow down my typing only a bit to avoid typo errors. Other than that, it works well. I don't like case too much but I need to test it some more before I post any kind of review. Beyond the Box has another case/keyboard combination that's about P1k cheaper. I forget the brand but it looked all right. I just decided on Belkin because I'm more familiar with it. There are cheaper options on sulit & ebay.ph but I don't know about their quality. Hope this helps. :)

OP
G

garyMD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh ok then... I'm actually looking hard at those Zagg or Logitech or Luvvitt Bluetooth keyboard and metallic cases... Seems like they're the best of both worlds for me as I travel rather often.....

jor412

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sounds good. A friend of mine used Zagg and enjoyed it. And the metallic cases look pretty sleek. :)

OP
G

garyMD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
UPDATE: Having just arrived and my birthday's around the corner, the members of my family gave me accessories for my iPad, among them is a leather case by Fino and a bluetooth keyboard by CD-R king which I must say really looks like the real Apple thing and it actually works!!!

Being the cheapskate that I am this will do for now... The only item left will be the wifi external hard drive... I'm ordering the Patriot Gauntlet Node from Amazon.com...

Most reactions

Latest posts