What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bluetooth connection?

Missmouse3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
anyone tell me how I can "send by bluetooth" on the ipad? I see it has got bluetooth but I cant see any options to make use of it!
Id like to send some photos, sounds etc to my Bluetooth enabled mobile phone.:thumbs:

OP
M

Missmouse3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anyone? surely Im not the only person who wants to know this?
Perhaps its another case of " dont be so silly, just use the PC?"

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Missmouse - I believe that J.A.'s link provides you the answers to your questions - Bluetooth (BT) on the iPad has specific and limited uses; for myself, I connect my Apple keyboard & my wireless BT headphones; also, can use a BT speaker bar connected to my HDTV - not many other possibilities. If you want to use BT for these purposes, then you need to activate the service in your settings and pair w/ your device - easy to do. Good luck and please post back if you have further questions. Dave :)

Irenegui

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Our company produce one product ,it is bluetooth speaker ,using this you can connection your ipod with the speaker MODERATOR EDIT: External link deleted...against forum rules

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts