1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Blueipad V2 with IOS 5 add-on

Discussion in 'User Submitted Themes' started by AvaMoore, Aug 3, 2012.

1. AvaMoore

AvaMoore iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I have been trolling through cydia and repo's searching for IOS 5 ipad themes and I have found some pretty nice complete themes. The first theme I found was pointed out by another member of the forum; Blueipad V2, which now comes with an IOS 5 add-on to combat the icon issues with the IOS 4 version. This theme comes complete with most/if not all Appstore apps, although the majority of Cydia apps remain unchanged; Cydia icon itself has been themed, along with iFile, Winterboard and a few select others.

The folder backgrounds have also been themed with a nice black mesh effect, same as the active apps dock. The music player, settings menu and Safari have also had subtle modifications, making this theme a complete all rounder. Custom sounds for mail, lock and boot have also been added; basic sounds but a refreshing change from the native presets.

As mentioned, this theme comes with an IOS 5 add-on, which can be found by searching Blueipad V2 in Cydia. Here's a few screen shots, showing the icon changes, lock screen number pad and loading screens. The loading screens come in two variations and I have selected my personal choice for this review.

As you can see, an all round pretty sleek theme, and most importantly, it's IOS 5 compatible.

Attached Files: