What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

ForrestCody

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, I am too, and I know another member in my corp is having the same issue. I sent GI a ticket on this last week and heard back from Sophie stating that their engineers were aware of this issue and will be addressing it in the next game update.
O goody i can look forward to another unsolved closed issue

ladybinhvo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trying to finish the commercial port in time, need 30 steel details from the donut cafe's, Which I have 10 of,
Are these steel things made from gold , What's the catch ?....
Been trying for 2 days now and have only got 2
Any help would be much appreciated, Time is slowly running out..........

I need to receive Steel Bolt from the Terminal, how do I do that? Please help me!!
Player Name: Lady JV - City name: Wicked Place

ladybinhvo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You will only get those items with just a taxi, by upgrading the terminal and buying minibus or bus you will sometimes receive pumps. Just a word of warning upgrading is expensive and time consuming but it does have to be done at some stage to be successful.

City name: Foxhall. Level 40
My Terminal is level 5, which level do I need to get to get Steel Bolt?, Player level 21, thank you!

ForrestCody

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So thoughtful of them to closed my problem so I don't get pesky notices! Actually I think they are just trying to closed problems so they keep the amount of open problems to a minimum. To cover their butts with open issues.

image.jpg

Shazaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have any spare sand please for my port? :).

Shaza w. Oaklands. Happiness corp.

Stantera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Terminal is level 5, which level do I need to get to get Steel Bolt?, Player level 21, thank you!

You just need atleast one taxi. Its all luck. I read some people took a week, I got mine right away - just luck. I had three taxis when I did this part. You will need a bus by the end of the Port build to produce milk shakes. If you dont have a bus yet, get one before you get to the end. DO NOT buy any transports or upgrade your terminal until you get the bolt. Upgrades and transports takes time to build and train dirvers. Your terminal will be out of commision during this time.

When you get closer to the end, start saving the bannanas, dont use them. You need 10 for the very last task to make milk shakes.

The steel details took me 5 days to get with 12 cafe's.

For the steel beams, add a lot of friends. There is a limit of around 70-80 visits a day then the cleanup\repair things go way for 24hrs. It was frustrating. I would go a day or so and not get anything then two or three days where I get four a day.

ForrestCody

iPF Novice
Reaction score
On this Independence Day event does anyone know if you use your bells to purchase the Memorial building does it subtract from how many bells you have total for the 60 bells you need. Cuz if it does then I should wait to purchase it

Seagoon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On this Independence Day event does anyone know if you use your bells to purchase the Memorial building does it subtract from how many bells you have total for the 60 bells you need. Cuz if it does then I should wait to purchase it
I'd like to know this as well - it seems you have to spend cc's to get a BIG gift from the cannon which includes extra bells; are they then spent on the Memorial building?

SummerNight

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What is going on?! I found 2 bronze pieces after a century of getting lenses only. Did they finally decide to fix this bug? Quickly, check the sky for the flying pigs!

Stantera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No way to cancel a demolition if you accidently demolished something? Demolished my furniture factory with this 4th thing. Got 4hrs then its gone. This is very expensive to rebuild and upgrade to the max again. Im close to burn out anyways, so maybe a good time for me to step away for awhile.

ForrestCody

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What is going on?! I found 2 bronze pieces after a century of getting lenses only. Did they finally decide to fix this bug? Quickly, check the sky for the flying pigs!
Yes pigs do fly! I myself have been (shhhhh) getting lens. Remember it is not a bug only our luck (mahahahahahaha)

brian_jonk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Look at ranking 19 ... It has 1 player in corp???? How did they get to be so far up?
Any ideas?

View attachment 58693

Not only this, but how about all those players who have been able to build all 10 delta plan rides? The event disappeared after I built the second one, much like most special building events. How then did these people manage to get all 10. A bunch of cheating hacks!

ForrestCody

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not only this, but how about all those players who have been able to build all 10 delta plan rides? The event disappeared after I built the second one, much like most special building events. How then did these people manage to get all 10. A bunch of cheating hacks!
I got 3 but I got the first one on another event BUT I don't think they have had 5 such events

ForrestCody

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok I am looking for 1 maybe 2 players to be in my corp. I got feelers out but gonna post here also. We are rated 20th and got some good players. We need someone(s) willing to be challenged.

I know ppl have lives and have to do things. Heck I was sick 2 days straight and didn't think twice abt signing in, I get it. I get it when u have to work or are out of internet service etc. If u can tell b4 hand that helps.

Looking for someone who is willing or is built up. We do best with farming and ranch but now confectionary we are getting and paper mill events also. Sometimes the scarfs... If I had not been sick :(

We got people mostly USA And Great Britain. Canada and I think still anAustralian. We don't speak Russian nor do I understand it sorry.

Look us up with our corp name Lions Den. Shoot me a msg.

like I said I know of one person needing to leave and another is thinking on it.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts