What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best site for custom skin?

adamnmurad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good morning! I just ordered my first iPad, and am new to the site. Since y'all are the experts, I come to you today for a bit of advice:

I've already purchased an actual case, but I'm also interested in personalizing my iPad with one of those custom skins. (where you upload a picture and receive a wrap for your iPad; I believe Skinit's the most well-known, but I'm actually asking you all because I don't necessarily want to just order the only brand I've heard of since it seems like there are a lot out there.)

Which site is the best for these skins? I guess my considerations are:

First and foremost, I don't want the skin to damage my iPad!
To the extent that it can actually protect against scratches and is generally well-made, that'd be a bonus.
Price, because there's no point in paying $30 for a skin if I can get one just as good for $20 or less.

Thanks in advance! Your advice is much appreciated.

Most reactions

Latest posts