What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Note Taking App?

VitaW

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for a good note taking app. Something that I can easily make corrections on, draw, and type on as well as using a stylus.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Notes Plus is great - typing, handwriting with your fingers or stylus, drawing and even audio recording in case you miss anything. The Developer is really committed to the app and keeps adding new features requested by users. Check out the app at the App Store and then follow the link to the Developer's website where you can see some great videos of the app in action.

Tim

Kilgore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another Nod to Notes Plus

I also use Notes Plus and have replaced paper for all my notes at work. I really like it and have found it to be a very full featured note taking app.

I'm looking forward to a couple enhancements that are supposed be in the works - PDF annotation and the ability to jump to portions of the recorded audio by selecting the corresponding written notes.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also use Notes Plus and have replaced paper for all my notes at work. I really like it and have found it to be a very full featured note taking app.

I'm looking forward to a couple enhancements that are supposed be in the works - PDF annotation and the ability to jump to portions of the recorded audio by selecting the corresponding written notes.

Yes - the Developer has these top of his 'to do' list, so let's hope he gets them done soon. But, remember, even if you purchase the app now (and it's very reasonably priced) all upgrades are free.

Tim

mobi1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For mainly typed notes, try Notability.

For mainly handwritten notes, try UPAD (it has a free lite version)

Most reactions

Latest posts