What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best iPad tweaks that work with iPad 3?

DPtheKid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What are the best iPad tweaks that work with the iPad 3? Thanks!:)

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am certain jail broken devices have much greater flexibility in this regard but from a standard iOS perspective I would simply offer the basic settings that seem popular and appear to best save battery power.

1. Set brightness to manual and at about the halfway point of the slider. Adjust upward ony when lighting conditions warrant.

2. Manage location services so that you don't have dozens of apps constantly polling for this data.

3. Same logic to be applied for notification center to minimize application polling.

4. Identify then create keyboard shortcuts you will find most useful

Other members will surely add to this small list. While not tweaks in the purest sense of the word these tips do deliver rewards!

As I mentioned, and likely what keeps calling me to jailbreak my device, is the ability to truly tweak your iPad through various cydia supplied apps.

The most important rule regardless of whether your device is jail broken or not? HAVE FUN WITH YOUR NEW TOY!

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
in regards to f4780y list : adblocker didnt work on my 3G ipad2 after 5.1.1 jailbreak .. (safari kept on crashing after installing adblocker] ..

Last edited:

pintelho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys, is there any winterboard themes compatible with ipad 3? So far i cant find even one.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No, and there won't be, yet. The iPad3 on iOS 5.1.1 jail break is too new. The developers will need time to update and upgrade their current iPad themes to run on the iPad3.

All we can do is have patience...

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts