What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best IPad Apps?

ogilley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Depends on what you want/need to accomplish. Too many to mention otherwise. Some useful ones that almost anyone might need include GoodReader, DropBox, EverNote, and the iPF app that you probably used for your post.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What are the best IPad apps? Thanks

The question should be what are you going to use your iPad for? Once you answer that question do a search in the app forum for apps you want.

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Flipboard !
Read about anything you're interested in all In one place. Looks good and you can flip through pages like a book.
I can keep up with apple, google, sports, cooking (BBQ), men's health, Facebook, religion all in one place.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kindle, IMDB, Goodreader, AVPlayerHD, Google+, Teamviewer, Amazon, Zillow, DVD Profiler, Zinio, Flipboard, CNN, Engadget, Ustream, Netflix, HBOGo, Google Earth, TED, AbC Player, Amazon Instant Video, Speedtest, System Status, Tivo, Data Usage, Epicurious, Skyview, Medscape, WebMD, iFitness HD, Walgreens, Pimp My Screen, Audible, Magic Pianio, Spotify, Pandora, Dropbox, SugarSync, Evernote, Skydrive, Merriam Webster, Onlive Desktop.

I'm tired now. There are many, many more.

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iBooks and iTunesU can't be beat, the app for the forum isn't too bad (I have been using that while lurking about and getting the nerve to join)

Most reactions

Latest posts