What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

best ipad app for creating complex flash cards

barrond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have exams to prepare for and would like to take some jpegs that i have made and allow "showing" and "hiding" fields that i can tap to quiz myself.

i've seen some flash card apps, but instead of a one-to-one card with answer on back, i'd like the ability to make something more complex. for instance, anatomy cards, with labels of several items i need to learn on the same card. i could then tap to uncover each label on the "card."

suggestions?

-db

millhoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Cramberry, but it's not as complex as what you're looking for. Cramberry allows you to match flash cards, study all flash cards at once, and review your cards and restock the ones that you've answered incorrectly. I mostly use Cramberry because I can create multiple flash cards from my computer using Cramberry's website and I'm able to sync those flash cards with my iPad. Hope this helps

OP
B

barrond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i had looked at cramberry, but you're right, it's not quite enough.
i'll keep looking.
appreciate your thoughts.
-d

Siouxzie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Flash Cards

I've downloaded "Flash Cards" which allows you to customize the card colors, have up to (i think) three 'sides' to the card. The great features that I enjoy and find useful for study is the record option so that I can record any notes I may have in my own voice and then play it back when I am at the gym on the stair climber. Another useful function is that it has an area for writing (and I assume this can be for drawing diagrams as well).

I forgot the price of the App but it has helped me to get an A on the last Art History exam!

Good luck in your search.

Most reactions

Latest posts