What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best ipad air stylus for handwriting

Constantine

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I really need a good stylus for taking notes during lectures in university. I think the best stylus available right now are Cregle Ink and Adonit Jot Script. Can anyone give me any reviews about them? What about palm rejecting? Which is the best overall?

Thank you in advance!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
i have used an Adonit Jot Classic for years, yes years, since Ipad One, thru Three and now on Air. i recently bought a second as backup. I like the Classic because its not dependent on BT and i can use it in any app. In the apps I use, Noteshelf, Noteability, Goodreader, Penultimate, Bamboo Paper, Paper and several art apps, it writes much like a fine ballpoint on the screen. The only issue i've had is to buy a tube of Arctic Silver from Radio Shack several years ago and haven't had to apply it since. The only thing i give up using the Classic is the levels of sensitivity I'm used to with my big Wacom graphics tablet i use with my PC. I don't find that necessary on my Ipad since I'm not an artist but use it for handwriting and quick sketches.

Most reactions