What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best fullscreen resolution video for New iPad?

Henrylo1021

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tested 2048x1536 res. video for the new ipad but it didnt work, i want to make video in fullscreen, do u have any suggestion? What is the best full screen res?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How did you make that video? I don't know of a video format that supports the iPads full resolution. It does upscaling (turning on all pixels, I mean), but that is not the same thing as using the full resolution f in the frames of the video.

OP
H

Henrylo1021

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used mediacoder ipad version to make ipad 3 full screen video, there is a option in the setting that u can change whatever the res. you want

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Henrylo1021 said:
I used mediacoder ipad version to make ipad 3 full screen video, there is a option in the setting that u can change whatever the res. you want

So it is interpolating.....

OP
H

Henrylo1021

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The full screen video looks very nice in ipad2, but i cant make it to ipad 3, so sad:(

Most reactions

Latest posts