What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bento Question

jcherepy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does Bento on the iPad, not Desktop, have the option to import delimited files?

Thanks.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No. The iPad app is very limited. It does a fair job of creating, entering and searching small personal databases. That is about it, though you can pull off some interesting tricks if you've a mind to play with it.

I don't recommend it for any serious use unless you can pair it with the desktop version. If you do that it becomes much more useful. The iPad becomes your portable entry and lookup device, while all the heavy lifting happens on the desktop.

OP
jcherepy

jcherepy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
No. The iPad app is very limited. It does a fair job of creating, entering and searching small personal databases. That is about it, though you can pull off some interesting tricks if you've a mind to play with it.

I don't recommend it for any serious use unless you can pair it with the desktop version. If you do that it becomes much more useful. The iPad becomes your portable entry and lookup device, while all the heavy lifting happens on the desktop.

Thanks!

Unfortunately I don't have a Mac.

Most reactions

Latest posts