What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bento 4 for iPad2?

NWPixelChick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all - new here and I thought this might be a good place to ask. I love Bento because I have a ton of lists and like being able to share info between my Mac, iPhone, and iPad. However, Bento on my iPad crashed and in order to get it to play nicely with others I need Bento 4 for it…since FileMaker ceased development and support, their site and iTunes are both a no-go. Might anyone suggest somewhere I can find it? Thanks in advance!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum - :)

Well, if you had the older iOS version of Bento (i.e. 1.x) on your iPad, then you should be able to download the app under your 'purchased' items - I no longer use Bento but it is still available; BUT as said, you want Bento 4 which is just not available from the usual sources.

If not already done, check the FAQs about the cessation (and alternatives) of Bento on the FileMaker website HERE - hope others may be more helpful. Dave

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
FileMaker has discontinued technical support for Banto 4, effective July 30th this year.

Also, unless you already have a copy of the Bento 4 app in the iTunes library on your computer, there is no legal way to acquire it. You'll have to look for alternatives. iPad Forums does not support the downloading of apps from anywhere but the App Store.

Most reactions