What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Belkin Wemo

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That is so nice!! We have the programmable plug in versions and those work nice, especially when you are coming home late. Makes the house more welcoming! :)

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
I just put 2 of these in yesterday and the setup was cake. Only do one at a time. Once set up, the firmware updated within a few minutes. I have different schedules set up for the one light and it has worked great. I am planning on adding a couple more and getting one for my parents and their xmas tree lights. It is nice to be able to turn stuff on and off whenever.

I am looking to get one of the motion activated ones as well, and set it up in my entry way. You can set these up with the ITTT (If This Then That) service and get notifications of when the switches go on and off. Thinking the motion activated version would be a cheap alarm that is self monitored.

But, so far, so good.

Also, and while it doesnt release until March, these are the coolest things ever! I want one for every light in my house!
LIFX: The Light Bulb Reinvented by Phil Bosua — Kickstarter

Rainbow1616

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread But Could these devices be used in a corporate environment? Our wifi network brings up a webpage and requires you to log on. Would this be possible? I would love to use it to turn on our Tree lights for an event.

Most reactions

Latest posts