What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Belkin FlipBlade Adjust Review

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just received this nifty portable stand and couldn't find another review. So...

Sturdy aluminum construction. Folds flat for travel and very compact. Holds the iPad 2 in either portrait or landscape orientation. Very stable. Adjusts to multiple angles from near horizontal to near vertical. Works well with a relatively thick back cover and SmartCover. Best part is that Belkin is having a 50% off sale until the end of September bring the cost to $15 plus shipping. Enter the discount code FB50 at checkout. Check it out on the Belkin website.

Expidia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thks for the heads up. It has great user reviews on Amazon too. They are selling them for $29.95. I just ordered two on Belkins site and the 50% off worked. I think the discount applies to anything you place in your cart.

OP
jsh1120

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's correct. The 50% off sale is for anything in the Belkin catalog. I picked up a charger for the car and a lap desk, as well.

Most reactions

Latest posts