1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Belkin FlipBlade Adjust Review

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by jsh1120, Sep 27, 2011.

1. jsh1120

jsh1120 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +87 / 0
    Just received this nifty portable stand and couldn't find another review. So...

Sturdy aluminum construction. Folds flat for travel and very compact. Holds the iPad 2 in either portrait or landscape orientation. Very stable. Adjusts to multiple angles from near horizontal to near vertical. Works well with a relatively thick back cover and SmartCover. Best part is that Belkin is having a 50% off sale until the end of September bring the cost to $15 plus shipping. Enter the discount code FB50 at checkout. Check it out on the Belkin website.
  2. Expidia

Expidia iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thks for the heads up. It has great user reviews on Amazon too. They are selling them for $29.95. I just ordered two on Belkins site and the 50% off worked. I think the discount applies to anything you place in your cart.
  3. jsh1120

jsh1120 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +87 / 0
    That's correct. The 50% off sale is for anything in the Belkin catalog. I picked up a charger for the car and a lap desk, as well.
  4. LawPad2

LawPad2 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I have one too, very happy.
  5. luvmac

luvmac iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    is it easy to carry around?