What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Belkin Charger Kit 2.1 Amp Review

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As noted in some other threads, Belkin is having a sale on their entire catalog until the end of September. All items are 50% off with the promo code FB50 (applied at checkout.) As a result I picked up some iPad accessories including the FlipBlade Adjust stand and the Belkin Charger Kit. On sale for $20.

The kit consists of a 3ft usb/30pin connector cable,, a 120v foldable plug and a car charger plug. All very high quality and work flawlessly. Cable is thick and 30 pin connector is substantial. In short, it all does what it's supposed to do. Would not have bothered to review it except for the 50% off sale. Thought others might want to check it out on the belkin website along with stands, cases, lapdesks, etc.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tested how quickly you can charge an iPad with the wall wart? I have two Griffins, which are supposed to be the fastest, but Gizmodo tested it against the OEM plug more than a year ago, and I wouldn't mind getting an even faster plug.

OP
jsh1120

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Based on a single test this morning going from 70% to 100%, it appears that it charges about 15-20% per hour. But that was with the iPad playing music from the internet via wifi at the same time.

Last edited:

Most reactions