What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

being charged for a game app i paid for

andreak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i'm being charged for a game i'm trying to install on a new ipad. how can i resolve this. btw, the itunes program on my pc is kaplooey so i can't do any syncing,,,,,

thx

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you signed in on the new iPad with the same Apple ID you used before to download the game, you should find it in App Store - Purchased. All you'd have to do there, would be to tap the cloud with the arrow, and it should start installing.

OP
A

andreak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you signed in on the new iPad with the same Apple ID you used before to download the game, you should find it in App Store - Purchased. All you'd have to do there, would be to tap the cloud with the arrow, and it should start installing.

hi,,,that's the thing. it didn't

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you just look in iPad Apps, or did you also look through your iPhone Apps? You can change the apps displayed in your Purchased tab at the top right, below the search box.

Most reactions

Latest posts