1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Automatic login in to YouTube and Safari Facebook

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by ricardo99, Apr 21, 2013.

1. ricardo99

ricardo99 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I adjusted settings and now have to retype user name and password after I closeout and attempt to re- enter either You Tube via Google login or Facebook via Safari. It used to store and fill in automatically but I screwed around with settings and now must re- enter... i close out all running apps at night and clear cookies..but have always done so. The auto logins always filled in on their own..How can I fix?
  2. J. A.

J. A. iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,852 / 1
    Look in Settings - Safari - AutoFill whether you've enabled Names and Passwords or not.

Also look what you chose in Safari - Accept Cookies. "Never" would have to be changed there.
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2013
  3. ricardo99

ricardo99 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi...Autofill is on as well as names and passwords.. Cookies are accepted from visited.. i seem to be experiencing a problem now with Safari failing to remember passwords.. Perhaps the problems are related ..or coincidental
  4. ricardo99

ricardo99 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Resolved...I had switched on Private Browsing this morning...Sorry for not realizing this before posting..
  5. scifan57

scifan57 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,036 / 1
    Don't be sorry, your solution may help someone else with the same problem who reads this thread.
    • Like Like x 1