What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Audi A1 Beat Driver Zooms Onto iPad

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4wBCg1PjTA]YouTube - Audi A1 Beat Driver for iPad[/ame]​

This game seems like a really strange mixture of trippy music game, product advertising vehicle (pardon the pun!) and driving game. It's really just a massive Audi advert, but it seems like fun, and it's free after all, so worth a go for sure! The game has already appeared on iPhone and iPod touch, and now gets a fully optimised version for the iPad. It comes complete with 19 free music tracks, including two iPad exclusive tracks by I Blame Coco and I Am Giant. The other tracks include such up-and-comers as La Roux, White Lies and The Rakes.

The object of the game is to steer your trusty Audi A1 over the markers to collect them, all the while avoiding the hazards as you speed through a kaleidoscopic 3D world of sound and colour. Increase your score by collecting the bonus icons and clear your multiplier gauge to boost your multipliers and achieve the highest score possible.

The game boasts all the usual social networking features, such as a global leaderboard, the ability to challenge other players' high scores, and the option to post your scores to Facebook and Twitter.

It's not getting the best reviews in the App Store at the moment, but I think you have to view it as more of an old-school indie arcade game than a realistic driving sim.

You can download the free game here from the App Store.

Source: VEEMEE

Most reactions

Latest posts