What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attaching files to emails

Tassiecelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This was a tricky one me me today..
Couldn't seem to import a file, or cut and paste or drag from dropbox, how do I send a file?
The only workaround seemed to be pasting a LINK to a dropbox file into the email.

Any wisdom on this appreciated

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This was a tricky one me me today..
Couldn't seem to import a file, or cut and paste or drag from dropbox, how do I send a file?
The only workaround seemed to be pasting a LINK to a dropbox file into the email.

Any wisdom on this appreciated

Typically files are emailed from within the app that supports that type of file. So, for example, if you're working on an Office document in Apple's Pages app, there's a facility there for emailing that document. Similarly in Numbers or Keynotes, Apple's two other Office apps. From within the iPad's native Photos app, you can email your pictures. If you need to email multiple disparate files, then you can use a third-party app, such as GoodReader, that will allow you to email any number of attachments of different types.

Tim

OP
Tassiecelt

Tassiecelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, understood, thanks. I have found a couple of work arounds, but prob. Best to jump on the MacBook for that kind of stuff.
The app save2pdf fills a gap.

marine1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to attach 2 or more files contained in the app Ibooks to one email ...anyone help me on this as I can only attach one file.

Most reactions

Latest posts