1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Getting books out of iBooks

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Northus, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Northus

Northus iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Recently I copied a few PDFs into iBooks from Windows via Dropbox, and then deleted the files on Dropbox. Little did I know that the files on Dropbox were my only Windows copies (I thought drag-and-drop on Windows to Dropbox would copy the files, not move them). So now I need to get those files from iBooks back to Windows. How do I do it? Dropbox has no option for this that I can find.
  2. tazrum

tazrum iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Connect your iPad to your computer which should automatically open up itunes, let it sync your iPad and then there should be a drop down menu in the top left hand corner click it and select books. This should bring up all your books/pdfs that are in your iBooks, find the one you want, right click and press copy. Paste wherever you want, hopefully it works!