What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

are you a mac or a windows user?

are you a mac or windows user

• I am a mac user

Votes: 203 25.3%
  • I am a windows user

Votes: 403 50.2%
  • I use both

Votes: 197 24.5%

• Total voters

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mac

I've been using Macs and Apple devices since the early 90s and still haven't found a need to install Bootcamp or Parallels.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
AaronB. said:
Windows

I wish I could afford a mac

Don't feel bad I am right there with you. I am lucky to have the iPhone and the iPad.

Sent from my Verizon 64GB Black iPad2 using iPF

Daniz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Both ! I have 2 ! One for home and one for study !

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MacBook Pro. It's my first, so a huge change from windows. Still finding my way

I just bought a MBP over the weekend. I've only used Windows before. It's driving me insane, like trying to learn to do everything with my non-dominant hand. I think I'm going to return it.

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought a MBP over the weekend. I've only used Windows before. It's driving me insane, like trying to learn to do everything with my non-dominant hand. I think I'm going to return it.

did the apple store show you around?

i came from windows, and in my opinion....Mac is easier to learn than Windows, its way more simple to understand, too bad you don't wanna stick around to find out...besides you have a few days before you decide to return anyways.

and a Mac is better for iOS, plus iCloud, FaceTime, iCal, Mail, Mac app store, quicktime, iPhoto, hopefully iMessage, find your Mac, Many apps, etc etc....i would never give all of this up to go back to windows, NEVER...but i might install windows 8 on my Mac.

any questions, just ask...you might have to make your own thread, and hope i see it, or pm me that you did, also many others on here willing to help.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:

Really, give it a chance. I've been on my iPad so much I keep trying to swipe the screen. I've got to get into it more. Lion is so much better now. But it really is so different to windows.

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Windows, if macs were cheaper id probably be using one!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts