What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps Store

Rich2putt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New to the Apple World.

If I want to view all the apps available in iTunes Apps Store, I thought I found an index where the apps were list alphabetically. For some reason, I can longer find this list.

Can someone point me in the right direction.

Many Thanks…….

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
Hi there

First off, it's doubtful you'd ever review all apps. Do you know how many there is? And how mind numbingly board you'd get?

The best solution, is to go to the app store, go to 'catagories', select the category you want, then select the 'sort' option and change it to 'by name'. This puts them in alphabetical order.

OP
R

Rich2putt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there

First off, it's doubtful you'd ever review all apps. Do you know how many there is? And how mind numbingly board you'd get?

The best solution, is to go to the app store, go to 'catagories', select the category you want, then select the 'sort' option and change it to 'by name'. This puts them in alphabetical order.

Many thanks

djc737

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there

The best solution, is to go to the app store, go to 'categories', select the category you want, then select the 'sort' option and change it to 'by name'. This puts them in alphabetical order.

Just bought the iPAD and when we go the the Apps store and click on categories, the page opens with all the categories but nothing opens after that. The page seams to not go anywhere. I have an iTunes account and set it up with a credit card to get the iBook app to open but that we found in the welcome pages on the iPAD. What am I missing? Dave

Most reactions

Latest posts