1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Apps refusing to Sync with Itunes

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by exeterwayne, Aug 23, 2012.

1. exeterwayne

exeterwayne iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Can someone please help me? When I sync itunes to my ipad, none of the apps will transfer as it keeps saying my computer is not authorized. I know for a fact that it is, but I keeps looping asking me to Authorize it. My music syncs fine, but the apps will not. I tried installing a App i already paid for on my iPad which installed fine, but when I sync with iTunes it tells me the App is not authorized on the computer and deletes it from my Ipad. Purchased music transfers and plays fine, but I have no Apps on it as Itunes keeps deleting them from it. Ive checked to see if the Apple ID matches on both my Itunes and Ipad and they do. I've tried deleting the SC folder as someone suggested and de-authorising the computer, but I still does it. It was working perfectly fine 2 hours ago.

Can anyone help?