What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps on ipad as well as iphone?

smudger246810

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Straight forward questioning I hope. How do I get it to download apps on to both my iPad and iPhone at the same time? I have signed into and turned on iCloud on both devices but it doesn't seem to happen?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
smudger246810 said:
Straight forward questioning I hope. How do I get it to download apps on to both my iPad and iPhone at the same time? I have signed into and turned on iCloud on both devices but it doesn't seem to happen?

The aps will be waiting for download on each device but you have to authorize the downloads with your Apple user ID and password separately on each device. The downloads won't start until you authorize them.

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Also, in settings > store > turn on automatic downloads on both devices.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Czevski said:
Also, in settings > store > turn on automatic downloads on both devices.

If you do that you,will get the onscreen prompt to enter your Apple user ID and password to begin the download as soon as you wake up or turn on your iPad if there are downloads waiting.

OP
S

smudger246810

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you. Works now I turned on automatic downloads In settings/store.

Most reactions