What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Unlocks International iPad App Store starts shipping pre-orders

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ibooks-52210.jpg

The wait is almost over! AppleInsider reports today that Apple has unlocked its European and Australian iPad App Stores and iBook Stores and has also started shipping some pre-orders one week ahead of the release date, exactly as it did prior to the US launch. It doesn’t mean that the iPads will arrive before the 28th, as most customers in America found that their shipped iPads were held up in the system prior to the actual launch date.

Unlike the US launch, both 3G and Wi-Fi iPads will be available for purchase on May 28th, provided there are any stocks left, of course!

AppleInsider notes that Apple has also started stocking the international iBooks Stores with free foreign-language books in the public domain courtesy of the Project Gutenberg library. These are the same titles that have been available in the US iBooks Store since launch.

By Maura Sutton, iPadForums.net
Source: Apple Insider

tozol

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mine has shipped to , which is great, still in Hong Kong however.

Just a question though, what changes should I be seeing exactly in itunes, because from what I can see, mine is no different, no proper ibook store, no "Just" Ipad apps.

yes I can browse to ipad apps in the search bar but nothing different as I can see.
Or I'm I just missing something here??

rwilts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like an answer on that too.

Whenever someone says iTunes books released etc.. i go to itunes and see no difference!

Lhill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got it on 27th

Ahh well I could of spent as much ti e in bed as I wanted as I pre ordered my iPad on the 10th and had it delivered on the 27th happy campimg

Most reactions

Latest posts