What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple software update help

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi
I have followed all the instructions on the Apple website still no luck. Has anyone come across this before? and is there a fix to this? Thank you for any help on this.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi
I have followed all the instructions on the Apple website still no luck. Has anyone come across this before? and is there a fix to this? Thank you for any help on this.

Hi Kevin.. - I'd agree w/ TP - you've had many posts here and likely realize that the information provided is basically little to offer you advice; SO, my assumption is that you are likely trying to upgrade an iPad (or more) to iOS 8? If so, give us more information, i.e. what have you done, what has happen, and what have you tried to correct the situation. Dave :)

OP
Kevin43

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi
Sorry I was trying to upload a image of it but could not. I wish there was a way that I can just cut-and-paste the image on here. I keep getting this iCloud for windows has an invalid signature. It will not be installed I have tried all the steps on the Apple website with no luck

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Are you using iTunes on a computer to update?

Make sure you have shut down your firewall and/or virus protection. This often blocks necessary authentication between iTunes on the computer and Apple's servers.

If Apple's website didn't tell you to make sure you have the most recent version of iTunes, make sure you do that too.

Be sure to turn your protection back on afterwards.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi
Sorry I was trying to upload a image of it but could not. I wish there was a way that I can just cut-and-paste the image on here. I keep getting this iCloud for windows has an invalid signature. It will not be installed I have tried all the steps on the Apple website with no luck

OK - so please provide the following: 1) What iPad are you using; 2) What iOS is on your device; 3) From where are you trying to upload an image (and what is the format of that image, e.g. JPEG); and 4) What are you uploading the image to (e.g. the Photo app)? And still not sure about your iCloud statement - further explanation is needed - sorry. Dave :)

OP
Kevin43

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Giradman
I have a ipad 3 my iOS is 8 Image is in photos on my iPad 3 I am trying to upload it onto here so you can see the message itself instead of me trying explain I just thought that might be easier to do it that way. I can not see what format the images in sorry. Sorry about this this is going to sound like me being rude but I do not mean to sorry if this offends you. Do you not know how to explain it any better way than I did. Thank you

OP
Kevin43

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Twerppoet
I've tried that still does not work but thank you

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Have you tried the OTA (Over The Air) update found in Settings > General > Software Update?

You'll want to make sure you have an iCloud backup (not on the computer) first.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
@Kevin43 You can't upload images to this website (and others) using Safari. If you want to show a picture, use Tapatalk, the app, or Puffin, a browser. It will work on these.

Most reactions

Latest posts