What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar

clive150657

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Following a trip to Singapore all my events in the calendar have moved forward 8 hours, this is despite syncing with itunes. The local Apple store has never come across this problem. Can anyone help?
Clive

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Probably won't help, but check 'Settings', 'Mail, Contacts, Calendars', 'Time Zone Support'. In this section you can manually 'force' Calendar into a non-local timezone or let it automatically 'choose' the local time zone.

Tim
Scotland

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've yet to take my iPad abroad (only had it for a couple of months) but I'm worried now in case I get this problem too. If you *do* find a solution, could you post it in this thread?

Did you sync your Calendar with something like MobileMe while you were away? I wonder if your iPad became 'confused' by synching with a PC/Mac back in the UK that was on a different time zone.

Actually, this is a good excuse to travel back to Singapore again to check this out ;-)

I sincerely hope you find a fix to this problem - especially if your calendar is large.

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts