What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple iPad 10W USB Power Adapter

Dis2cruise

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there another company that sells one similar to the one that apple sells?

iPad-Sweden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just search on ebay for ex "iPad Charger" or "iPad charger 10w"etc and you´ll fins tons of them.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Amazon also has several, but make sure that the output power says (at least) 10 watts to get the best charging performance. I regular iPod or iPhone charger won't work (as well as a 10 watt charger). If it does not specifically say that it is made to be used with an iPad, keep looking!

DaWeav

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the Sync & Charge USB Travel Kit (2.1A) for Apple iPad (Black)
by OrionGadgets on Amazon. Since it was Black in color instead of the Apple white one, it looks better to me. I've used the cable with the A/C adapter and they work. I haven't used the car charger yet, but the car charger package was actually labeled for Apple iPad instead of just iPod or iPhone so I'm sure it will work too.

cmalinowski

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Amazon also has several, but make sure that the output power says (at least) 10 watts to get the best charging performance. I regular iPod or iPhone charger won't work (as well as a 10 watt charger). If it does not specifically say that it is made to be used with an iPad, keep looking!
Just to highlight, iPhone/iPod chargers will work, they are just slow and won't charge while using the iPad. They will charge overnight.

Chris

Most reactions

Latest posts